Revision price Injection/Ignition unit ECU/ECM/brain (sealed / potted)
You pay this amount if your unit has been revised by Carmo.
It is a fixed price, including the test costs.
Revised within 3 working days.
1 Year warranty.
We identify the cause of defect, so you can prevent that the unit goes defect again.
(We also offer a fast service, with delivery by 10:00, ready after 16:00 Mon-Fri)
All of our tests are performed with a simulation-based protocol; we send the exact same signals to your ECU as those normally provided by your motorcycle. This way we can approach reality to nearly 100%. Testing in this dynamic fashion ensures a much more reliable result compared to static measurements such as measuring resistance values provided by your workshop manual.
What is tested?:
- Variable load on outputs
- Advance ignition curve relative to the rpm
- Power of the spark at variable load
- Charging of the ignitioncoil in TCI systems and peak voltage at CDI Systems
- Injector control and other actuators
- All sensor inputs
- Operation at different voltages (8V - 15.5 V)
- Temperature dependence
- Idle up to the rpm limiter
- Endurance test, at least 25 minutes (longer on request)
- Water resistance
- Electromagnetic compatibility tests
- If present, tachometer output, Electronic fuel pump output, TPS and vacuum input, standard / neutral safety
If possible, the circuit board will be provided with two layers of professional moisture protective coating after testing.
There are currently no questions about this product.
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock
- Repair within 3 days