Repair price Ignition unit (sealed / potted CDI, TCI ,brain)
You pay this amount if your unit has been repaired by Carmo.
It is a fixed price, including the test costs.
Repair within 3 working days.
1 Year warranty.
We identify the cause of defect, so you can prevent that the unit goes defect again.
(We also offer a fast service, with delivery by 10:00, ready after 16:00 Mon-Fri)
All of our tests are performed with a simulation-based protocol; we send the exact same signals to your ECU as those normally provided by your motorcycle. This way we can approach reality to nearly 100%. Testing in this dynamic fashion ensures a much more reliable result compared to static measurements such as measuring resistance values provided by your workshop manual.
What is tested?:
- Variable load on outputs
- Advance ignition curve relative to the rpm
- Power of the spark at variable load
- Charging of the ignitioncoil in TCI systems and peak voltage at CDI Systems
- Operation at different voltages (8V - 15.5 V)
- Temperature dependence
- Idle up to the rpm limiter
- Endurance test, at least 25 minutes (longer on request)
- Water resistance
- Electromagnetic compatibility tests
- If present, tachometer output, Electronic fuel pump output, TPS and vacuum input, standard / neutral safety
If possible, the circuit board will be provided with two layers of professional moisture protective coating after testing.
Current Reviews: 1
There are currently no questions about this product.
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock
- Repair within 3 days