Improved Triumph Daytona 1200 CDI (T1290070 / 1290070)
Improved Triumph Trophy 1200 CDI (T1290070 / 1290070)
- 3 Year warranty -
Triumph Daytona 1200 CDI igniter 1993 - 2006
Triumph Trophy 1200 CDI igniter 1991 - 2004
Triumph 4 cylinder CDI igniter
GILL PVL Ignition assembly
IC Igniter, EC Ignitor, brain, ignition module
TCI, CDI, ECU, ECM computer, Black Box, Ignitor
ignition control module, spark box
Ignition Spark Control Module
CDI Ignition, ignitor unit
Your bike will perform better with this advanced ignition unit from Carmo electronics!
Improved version from this well known ignition unit.
What's improved/better compared to the original unit:
- The unit is protected against overvoltage (defect voltage regulator/rectifier, bad battery, ...).
- The unit is protected against a defect ignition coil and reverse battery connection.
- The unit has a acceleration correction, when the bike rev's up the ignition delay will be a bit more (in proportion). Smoother acceleration.
- The unit uses digital technique, so it is more accurate and temperature changes have no influence, the curve is also optimized for more power.
- When the battery voltage changes the unit will change the control to the ignition coil so the spark power will stay the same.
- Start mode, during engine start the unit will give more current to the ignition coil for a faster start.
There are currently no questions about this product.
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock
- Repair within 3 days