Digital Replacer unit Honda CBR600F2, PC25 (MV9 EC, MV9 AC, MV9EC, MV9AC)
Honda CBR 600 F
Honda CBR600 F
Honda CBR 600 F2
Honda CBR600 F2
EC Ignitor, brain, ignition module
CDI, ECU, ECM computer, Black Box, Ignitor
ignition control module
Ignition Spark Control Module
For this price Carmo replaces the entire board of your unit by a new advanced version.
You have to send us your unit (address), so we can mount the digital replacement in your unit.
Within 3 working days.
3 Years warranty!
What's improved/better compared to the original unit?:
- The unit is protected against overvoltage (defect voltage regulator/rectifier, bad battery, ...).
- The unit is protected against a defect ignition coil and reverse battery connection.
- The unit has an acceleration correction, when the bike revs up the ignition delay will be a bit more (in proportion). Smoother acceleration.
- The unit uses digital technique, so it is more accurate and temperature changes have no influence, the curve is also optimized for more power.
- When the battery voltage changes the unit will change the control to the ignition coil so the spark power will stay the same.
- Start mode, during engine start the unit will give more current to the ignition coil for a faster start.
There are currently no questions about this product.
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock
- Repair within 3 days