Improved Triumph Bonneville CDI (T1292950, 1292950)
Improved Triumph Truxton CDI (T1292950, 1292950)
- 3 Year warranty -
Triumph Bonneville T100 Carb CDI igniter - 2002 2003 2004 2005
Triumph Thruxton 900 CDI igniter - 2004 2005 2006 2007
Triumph Thruxton 900 Carbs CDI igniter - 2004 2005 2006 2007
Ignition Timing Control unit
GILL PVL Ignition assembly
IC Igniter, EC Ignitor, brain, ignition module
TCI, CDI, ECU, ECM computer, Black Box, Ignitor
ignition control module, spark box
Ignition Spark Control Module
CDI Ignition, ignitor unit
Your bike will perform better with this advanced ignition unit from Carmo electronics!
Improved version from this well known GILL ignition unit.
What's improved/better compared to the original unit:
- The unit is protected against overvoltage (defect voltage regulator/rectifier, bad battery, ...).
- The unit is protected against a defect ignition coil and reverse battery connection.
- The unit has a acceleration correction, when the bike rev's up the ignition delay will be a bit more (in proportion). Smoother acceleration.
- The unit uses digital technique, so it is more accurate and temperature changes have no influence, the curve is also optimized for more power.
- When the battery voltage changes the unit will change the control to the ignition coil so the spark power will stay the same.
- Start mode, during engine start the unit will give more current to the ignition coil for a faster start.
Click HERE for Installation Manual
There are currently no questions about this product.
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock
- Repair within 3 days